What Is Seller's Advantage/Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
A Seller’s Advantage Home Inspection is a home inspection that is performed before the house goes on the market. In a few cases the inspection has been completed after a home has been listed to assist in the marketability of the home.
The benefits of this inspection help create a powerful marketing tool that can be used during the process of selling a home. C2 Home Inspection performs pre-listing inspections, as do many other companies, but C2 Home Inspection prepares you for everything you need to know about your home. Therefore, you will be more prepared and have more leverage for negotiation.
How Will The C2 Home Inspection Seller Advantage Program Benefit Me?
• Ability to price your home realistically.
• Reduces homeowner liability by adding official documentation to your disclosure statement.
• Home can sell faster and for more money!
• Reduction in lost sales due to pre-existing home issues.
• No last minute re-negotiations based on inspector’s findings.
• Feel safe in knowing that your inspector has thoroughly found all possible issues.
• Inspectors you know and trust coming into your home instead of several different inspectors.
• Responsive inspectors that are flexible to your questions and concerns.
• Truth in knowing the exact condition of your home instead of re-negotiating when missed issues are discovered.
• Alerts you of safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
• It allows you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects will not affect negotiations
• Rids of delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
• You give yourself more time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself.